Britney Spears. Kevin Federline. Tom Cruise. Katie Holmes.
As of this writing, there were three human beings in the world who had genetic material from at least one of those people. In nine months, there will be two more.
I'll pause for a moment so that you can find the razor blade, bottle of pills, or whatever tool you find most effective.
Got it now? OK, good. The Ten:
1. Pet Shop Boys, "London"
2. The Clash, "(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais"
3. The Beastie Boys, "Ask for Janice"
4. U2, "Two Shots of Happy, One Shot of Sad"
5. Geggy Tah, "Whoever You Are"
6. INXS, "Not Enough Time"
7. Groove Armada, "Whatever, Whenever"
8. The Chemical Brothers, "Come Inside"
9. R.E.M., "Radio Free Europe"
10. Pet Shop Boys, "I Want a Dog"
11. Kevin Federline, "PopoZao"
OK, the last one is a joke. Really.
did anyone see http://www.kfedfacts.com my GOD thats funny!
Post a Comment