Saturday, January 28

Ladies and gentlemen, I think we have a new catchphrase . . .



I know that the "Lazy Sunday" video from "Saturday Night Live" is the Internet video that's currently blowing up the spot, but I gotta say Conan O'Brien did them one better with James Lipton's rendition of Kevin Federline's "PopoZao" (link courtesy The Superficial). I will now be randomly hollering out "PopoZao" at awkward and/or inappropriate times in public settings, just to make people feel uncomfortable.

In the meantime, I think Conan should make dramatic readings of "PopoZao" a regular feature, with a different famous figure reciting the lyrics each night. I propose that they start off with the original Brazilian booty herself, Gisele Bundchen, and proceed with Sean Connery, Al Gore, Oprah Winfrey, et cetera et cetera. What do you think, sirs?

No comments: