Tuesday, May 9

No patties, just links.

You like me! You really like me! Well, two of you do.

The Hey Jenny Slater blogroll welcomes two new friends I haven't met yet -- the first is Bastard Sons, two Georgia fans who were appreciative of my link to the "Spirit of Truth" crazy L.A. gangsta preacher guy a couple of Fridays ago, and Burnt Orange Nation, who linked to my open letter to the limpdick douchebag who keyed my car. Thanks, fellas, drinks all around if we ever somehow end up at the same bar together.

On the political tip, there are two blogs who haven't linked to me but I'm linking to them anyway because you should be reading them: Firedoglake and Glenn Greenwald's Unclaimed Territory. Which reminds me, Sunday's post about the assclown who keyed my car contained an error: People who still love President Bush were referred to as "33-percenters," which was a misspelling. The correct spelling is "31-percenters." Hey Jenny Slater regrets the error and apologizes for any confusion it may have caused.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bring back "Ann Coulter is a lousy writer and she isn't even all that hot"! Your readers need it! We demand it! We're sick of hearing about sports! :)