All is right with the world this morning -- the Braves won, so did the Dawgs (beating the Yellow Jackets -- again), Bush is below 30, Birmingham is finally first in something football-related, I actually have a date tonight, the birds are singing, the bees are having sex with them . . . as is my understanding. And all this before 7:30 a.m., even.
Ahem. The Random Ten:
1. DJ Shadow, "Mutual Slump"
2. Depeche Mode, "Never Let Me Down Again"
3. Richard Cheese, "Fight For Your Right"
4. Pet Shop Boys, "Sexy Northerner" (Superchumbo mix)
5. DT8 Project, "The Sun is Shining (Down On Me)" (House mix)
6. Average White Band, "Pick Up the Pieces"
7. Talking Heads, "Psycho Killer"
8. Dead Milkmen, "Right Wing Pigeons"
9. R.E.M., "At My Most Beautiful"
10. Dave Attell, "Lonely Bug"
Leave your own Random Ten, and whichever joyous and/or barbaric yawps you care to share with the rest of the world, in the comments.