But anyway, I mention this mainly because Shields responded to Cruise's sticking his show-me-the-moneying, Joey-Potter-banging Scientologist nose into her personal business with one of the best burns of the year so far:
Contactmusic.com reports that Shields took a dig at the 16-year age gap between Cruise, 42, and his new girlfriend Katie Holmes, 26, by offering him a child ticket so he can take her to see Chicago in London.
"If he wants to see Chicago, I've left him two tickets -- one adult, one child," she reportedly said.
Heh. Is it bad that I'd take Brooke Shields over either of the two chicks Tom has gone out with since dumping Nicole Kidman, and probably Nicole Kidman too, now that I think about it? (Although she did look pretty hot in the trailer for "Bewitched" . . . I'll have to get back to you on that one.)
Anyway, with that in mind, it's time for the return of everyone's favorite parlor game, Death Is Not An Option:
· Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes or Britney Spears and Kevin Federline?
· "Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith" or "Mission Impossible III"?
· George W. Bush or Jacques Chirac?
· The Burger King Enormous Omelet Sandwich or the Hummer H2?
· This guy or this guy?
· Taking a 10-hour flight from Munich to Atlanta with a nasty head cold, or cramming 11 frozen embryos into your uterus?
· Newsweek or E!?