Since I sort of missed the boat for a Friday Random Ten for last week, here's a brief synopsis of the songs that have been running through my head at various points in the past week or so, burrowing into my brain and playing over and over again, an almost non-stop cerebral DJ rotation from hell:
1. Underworld, "Jumbo"
2. Del tha Funkee Homosapien, "Fake as Fuck"
3. Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, "El Matador"
4. Dead Kennedys, "Soup is Good Food"
5. The English Beat, "Mirror in the Bathroom"
6. Rage Against the Machine, "Testify"
7. The Clash, "Rudie Can't Fail"
8. U2, "11 O'Clock Tick Tock"
9. Gorillaz, "Rock the House"
10. Edd Kalehoff, "'The Price is Right' Theme"
Now it's time for you, the readers, to share the song(s) that have recently assumed a death grip on your minds and refused to let go. Commenter who submits the most annoying tune gets . . . well, my sympathy, I guess.