This morning I briefly considered posting about the Michael Jackson verdict, and then immediately hated myself for even entertaining such a thought. For this I deserve swift and severe punishment, which will be delivered in the form of a stern spanking from Angelina Jolie just as soon as I can get her agent on the phone.
So instead of a post on the verdict, howsabout another installment of Death Is Not An Option:
· The Michael Jackson supporters or the Terri Schiavo protestors?
· The Confederate battle flag or the "national Christian flag"?
· Being forced to listen to Christina Aguilera's music at high volume in Guantanamo Bay, or having a glow stick rammed up your ass at Abu Ghraib?
· Kellen Winslow Jr. or Jeff Kent?
· Making your kid spend the night at Michael Jackson's house, or making him ride "Mission: Space" at Epcot?
· Paris Hilton, or these chicks?