· The other day I was trying to think if there was any movie I was less interested in seeing than Hillary Duff's latest cinematic Barbie playset, "Mister Perfect," and -- oh look! -- somebody came up with one.
· The other day I was trying to think if there was anyone in the world who was a bigger shithead than Operation Rescue founder and Schiavo family hanger-on Randall Terry, and -- oh look! -- still haven't found one.
· Speaking of movies I'm really not interested in seeing, it's not like I was camped out by the theatre ticket window waiting for "Herbie: Fully Loaded" tickets to go on sale, but then I found out that Disney technicians had spent more than a million bucks digitally reducing the size of Lindsay Lohan's chest in certain scenes of the movie, and -- well, that's where the 0.0001% of me that was still kind of interested in seeing the movie threw up its hands and walked out.
· From now on, when I hear some right-winger whine about how liberals these days are being soooo much more hateful toward Dubya than the right ever was toward Bill and Hillary, is it OK if I don't say anything but just kick him right in the nuts?
· Oh, and by the way, Republicans -- next time you want to get all smug about how Democrats are supposedly elitist jagoffs with no plan for the country other than to just get people stirred up over unimportant shit, remember that this knob job is the guy currently being touted as your party's top candidate for president in 2008. (And I'm not talking about Matt Lauer.)
Oh, and by the way, despite certain scurrilous rumors being bandied about in the comments threads, I'm not currently in a relationship with Sen. Mary "Hottest Senator Ever" Landrieu (D-La.). We've had some laughs but decided it would be better just to remain friends. Thus Angelina Jolie and I are doing just fine, no matter what that scoundrel Dick Lugar says.