Let's hope there are no more embarrassments like last week. This means you, Starship. (By the way, did you know they reconstituted themselves as "Jefferson Starship: The Next Generation" in 1991 and were still putting out albums as recently as 1999? I submit this to you, dear reader, without comment.)
1. Morrissey, "I'm Not Sorry"
2. The Clash, "Career Opportunities"
3. The Rolling Stones, "You Can't Always Get What You Want"
4. Moby, "Inside"
5. Pet Shop Boys, "Do I Have To?"
6. 3rd Bass, "Oval Office"
7. Pet Shop Boys, "Before" (Danny Tenaglia underground mix)
8. Lou Reed, "Perfect Day"
9. St. Germain, "What You Think About . . ."
10. Radiohead, "No Surprises"
Off-topic, thanks to Jen for explaining the whole "pinche cabron" concept. Feel free to put your own Random Tens and/or your own favorite inappropriate ethnic insults in the comments below.
There's nothing wrong with Starship. Don't you know, they built that city.
Ah, Doug, proving that a heterosexual male Pet Shop Boys fan is no myth.
Post a Comment