It's Friday, so let's do the iPod shuffle:
1. Basement Jaxx, "Red Alert"
2. Tone Def, "Just a Human Being" (from the "Fear of a Black Hat" soundtrack)
3. Pet Shop Boys, "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing"
4. Underworld, "Push Downstairs"
5. James Brown, "The Payback"
6. Run-DMC/Aerosmith, "Walk This Way"
7. Joey Altruda, "Mucci's Jag Mk.II"
8. The Who, "The Seeker"
9. Underworld, "Born Slippy"
10. Avenue Q soundtrack, "The Money Song"
Let me just express my deepest sorrow for those who don't have the Avenue Q soundtrack because they a) hate musicals, or b) hate puppets. That show has some of the funniest songs ever performed on a stage, and while I'm ordinarily in with the crowd that hates musicals, I can't turn my back on any show that has songs like "You Can Be Loud As the Hell You Want When You're Makin' Love" and "My Girlfriend Who Lives in Canada":
Her name is Alberta
She lives in Vancouver
She cooks like my mother
And sucks like a Hoover