First Random Ten of the new year. My family always used to tell me that whatever you're doing on New Year's will set the tone for the rest of the year; if that holds true for this, I can only hope that there isn't any Britney Spears or Pussycat Dolls popping up in here, because I don't want to get stuck listening to that crap for the rest of 2007.
Uh, not that I would, because I don't have any of that. Seriously.
1. The Isley Brothers, "It's Your Thing"
2. Johnny Cash, "One"
3. U.N.K.L.E., "Logan's Run"
4. Pet Shop Boys, "New York City Boy" (Superchumbo uptown mix)
5. Fatboy Slim, "Give the Po' Man a Break"
6. Joe Jackson, "Stepping Out"
7. Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, "You & Me & the Bottle Makes 3 Tonight (Baby)"
8. U.N.K.L.E., "Glow"
9. New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
10. Radiohead, "Everything in Its Right Place"
Not all that shameful, all things considered. As is always the case, your own Tens are welcome in the comments.