Tuesday, April 28

They see me rollin', they hatin'.

It has recently been brought to my attention that it might be time for a new picture in the ol' blog sidebar, not to mention a new Facebook profile picture. OK, then.

I'm giving you, lucky reader, the chance to choose which picture I use for each of these. Examine the photos below and then vote in the poll at the bottom. Pick your two favorite photos when you vote; the top vote-getter becomes the Facebook photo, runner-up goes in the sidebar. Voting closes Monday morning.

Here we go:


1. Me at New Year's 2007 (currently in the blog sidebar).


2. Me as a Lego minifig (currently my Facebook photo).


3. Me next to a 1:1-scale Volvo XC90 made out of Legos, at Legoland.


4. Douchebag with finger guns (Holly Anderson, Las Vegas, 2009).


5. Douchebag with cigar and martini (Spencer Hall, Las Vegas, 2009).

Now vote!

12 comments:

Universal Remonster said...

"How come only #4 and #5 are "douchebag" branded? I think that might be the douchiest lego I've ever seen, after all.

Holly said...

I'm admittedly biased, but I think the Lego one needs to be saved in your wallet and whipped out when you're trying to convince strangers you're a professional sculptor of little plastic bricks.

DAve said...

#5, although smoking a cigar with the label wrap still on it is the upscale-douchebag equivalent of wearing a baseball cap with the price tag still on it.

Oskie said...

Finger guns!!! Carries forward the previous theme, yet with more seersucker. I can think of nothing more Birmingham than that.

Although the lego one is awesome too

Ollllddude said...

Not very good choices, imo. I voted, but I would rather have voted for the pic of you running down Highland in nothing but a UGA towel, or one with your dogs, or the one of you sleeping at a tailgate. Let your sister come up with the pic choices and run another one for results, imo.

Josh M. said...

Ooh, the one of you sleeping at the tailgate! I took that! I've been waiting for a claim to fame.

Robert said...

+1 to Ollldude on the flag pic...when it comes to capturing the true essence of our host, nothing compares to that. Fan is short for fanatic after all (as I keep telliny my wife).

Buck said...

Shit. Got here too late to vote.

But definitely the two douchebags with #5 being the absolute best of the bunch.

blackertai said...

Dbag #5! Dbag #5!

MykieSee said...

Must really be a slow news day.

Anonymous said...

If you had one playing volleyball with Maverick, that would be best, Iceman.

Meimi said...

If you had a picture of your lego man wearing tiny plastic aviators, I'd vote for that one.