1. Patton Oswalt, "Liquor Ads"
2. The Fugees, "The Beast"
3. Looper, "Mondo '77"
4. Public Enemy, "Fight the Power"
5. OutKast, "The Way You Move"
6. The Chemical Brothers, "Hey Boy Hey Girl"
7. Underworld, "Little Speaker"
8. Genesis, "Invisible Touch"
9. Nina Simone, "My Baby Just Cares For Me"
10. Pet Shop Boys, "Break 4 Love" (Friburn & Urik mix)
This brings to mind a conversation I was having with some friends about which songs were playing when we lost our respective virginities. So here's a little additional game for you, readers -- which of the above ten was playing when Yours Truly finally surrendered his innocence? (Here's a hint -- as hard as it may be to fathom, it wasn't the Pet Shop Boys song. I mean, come on, that one didn't come out until I was 23, for Christ's sake.) If you care to hazard a guess in the comments, feel free, and as always, throw your own ten in there if you're so inclined.