You may not hear a whole lot from me over the next few days because I'm headed out on a tour of medical facilities in rural central Alabama for most of the day today, and then tomorrow it's off to Athens, the greatest city in the history of human civilization (no, not that Athens, dumbass! Athens, Georgia!) to (hopefully) watch the Bulldogs beat up on South Cackalacky. I'm not especially concerned with the exact number of points we score, or how many we hold the Gamecocks to; I just want to 1) win, and 2) see Steve Spurrier cry.
But whatever happens, here's the Friday Random Ten:
1. Asie Payton, "I Love You"
2. Lemon Jelly, "The Staunton Lick"
3. Happy Mondays, "Step On"
4. Passengers, "Your Blue Room"
5. Phil Collins, "Easy Lover"
6. Pet Shop Boys, "I Wouldn't Normally Do This Kind of Thing" (Beatmasters extended mix)
7. Groove Armada, "Serve Chilled"
8. Pet Shop Boys, "You Know Where You Went Wrong"
9. The Romantics, "What I Like About You"
10. Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Police Helicopter"
Now it's your turn, commenters, so have at it . . .