Friday, April 1

I know, I'm an asshole, but you have to understand, this is a holy day for people like me.

OK, I have to cut this off right now, because the Ukraine thing? April fool. I know, I know, I suck. But I really felt compelled to observe this holiday somehow, and besides, it wasn't like I wasn't already using this blog to be a total dick on a widespread scale . . .

So no Peace Corps, no Ukraine, I'm staying here in Birmingham, everything is as it was. Move along, nothing to see here, and I apologize. We now return you to your regularly scheduled asshattery, already in progress.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it occurred to me that it could be a Fool, but I decided to go with the humane instinct instead. Dick.

Anonymous said...

total dick. i love it.

Anonymous said...

Um, Apryelitskiy Shutka - would that happen to be April Fools in Russian?

Anonymous said...

Doug, you dirty bastard. ;)

Astronaut Mike Dexter said...

Ann (not coulter): Yes.

Shelly: Also yes.