1. Chaka Khan, "Feel For You"
2. Beck, "Ozzy"
3. Fatboy Slim, "Right Here Right Now"
4. Geggy Tah, "Whoever You Are"
5. A Tribe Called Quest, "Oh My God"
6. Passengers, "Always Forever Now"
7. Wu-Tang Clan, "C.R.E.A.M."
8. Pet Shop Boys, "Absolutely Fabulous"
9. Ice Cube, "We Had to Tear This Muthafucka Up"
10. Pet Shop Boys, "Forever in Love"
An '80s dance classic, a bizarre live number by Beck, and two Pet Shop Boys dance tracks sandwiching a song by Ice Cube about looting stores and shooting people during the Rodney King riots. It's going to be an interesting day.
Moby - Very
Brave Combo - Swing it Baby, Swing
Steve Hackett - Comin Home to the Blues
Robyn Hitchcock - If You Were A Priest
Elvis Costello - Man Out Of Time
Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It
Elvis Costello - Pump It Up (live)
Pop Will Eat Itself - Medicin MAn Speak With Forked Tongue
The A's - A Woman's Got The Power
Black 47 - Desperate
Apparently my iPod like Elvis better than the Mekons. Damn Thing.
U2 and BB King, "When Love Comes to Town"
Tupac Shakur, "Keep Your Head Up"
Evanescence, "My Immortal"
U2, "Pride (In the Name of Love) - Live From the Point Depot"
They Might Be Giants, "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)"
Eminem, "Sing For the Moment"
Guns N' Roses, "Think About You"
Outkast, "Love in War"
Eminem, "We As Americans"
The Dust Brothers, "This Is Your Life"
Post a Comment