So where's everybody going for Memorial Day weekend? The beach? The lake? Maybe just taking a day trip to someplace cool? Hey, that's great. I will be spending the weekend sitting on my ass watching TV, considering that I have maybe fifty bucks in my bank account that has to last another week, which at current gas prices might not be enough to get me across town, much less to Panama City or wherever the hell else.
But still, anyway, enjoy yourselves! Assholes.
The Not-So-Random Ten:
1. Blur, "Bank Holiday"
2. Fatboy Slim, "The Weekend Starts Here"
3. Pharcyde, "Hard Times"
4. Johnny Cash, "Busted"
5. Beck, "No Money No Honey"
6. Dead Milkmen, "Everybody's Got Nice Stuff But Me"
7. David Holmes, "Living Room"
8. Pet Shop Boys, "Left to My Own Devices"
9. The Streets, "Geezers Need Excitement"
10. Avenue Q cast, "There Is Life Outside Your Apartment"
Put your own weekend plans, by which I mean movies you plan to rent because you're too poor to do anything else, along with your random or not-so-random Tens, in the comments.