Friday, August 19

Friday Random Ten, Football Is Coming Edition.

Just go the fantasy football league set up on AOL yesterday, which means the Big Ass Football League will be returning for a seventh straight season. The start of the NFL season is just 20 days away; the first college games kick off in thirteen. If all this isn't a cause to celebrate, I don't know what is.

1. Tears for Fears, "Mr. Pessimist"
2. Outkast, "Ms. Jackson"
3. Beck, "Hollywood Freaks"
4. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, "Learning to Fly"
5. A Tribe Called Quest, "The Infamous Date Rape"
6. The Dust Brothers, "This Is Your Life"
7. Patton Oswalt, "'80s Metal"
8. Nanci Griffith, "Red Brick Floor"
9. The Dust Brothers, "Chemical Burn"
10. Pet Shop Boys, "Two Divided By Zero"

Your turn, commenters . . .

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I still haven't entered the iPod world...I just can't let go of my beloved CD's...

Wait, you have Tears for Fears on there? I don't know if I would admit that. I mean the Pet Shop Boys are one thing...but Tears for Fears?

Riley said...

Nanci Griffith ROCKS.

zombie rotten mcdonald said...

Full Random Twelve, comments and audit, Here:

http://empireofthesenseless.blogspot.com