Thursday, October 1

I do it for the kids.

What I've been up to this week:

· Rollin' through the Kübler-Ross stages of grief with last weekend's most disillusioned and despairing football fans, sampling the tears of each and finding Florida State's and Miami's particularly smooth, with a nice finish;

· Examining the state of Michigan State football as they try to break a three-game skid against Michigan, of all people (see, I know Big Ten stuff!);

· Wagerin' money I don't actually have on this weekend's games, and using mad MS Paint skillz to depict Lucy from "Peanuts" packin' big-ass heat; and

· Carrying off the Straight Bangin' Award in this week's BlogPoll for being most cynical about the general worth of my own team. In case you hadn't noticed, we don't do optimism here.

No comments: