I'll be honest, the well is pretty dry for the +5 this week (as it's been with pretty much everything else, which you've no doubt noticed), so I'm just throwing some stuff out there. First five things that popped into my head:
The Jaguar S-Type
The Boeing 747
I would add something like, "Now find the common thread running through all of these five things," but that'd be cruel. Here's the equally random Ten:
1. Joe Tex, "I Gotcha"
2. R.E.M., "I Wanted to Be Wrong"
3. The Beach Boys, "God Only Knows"
4. Pet Shop Boys, "My Head Is Spinning"
5. Lyrics Born, "I Changed My Mind"
6. The Jazz Jury, "Wake Up"
7. The Beastie Boys, "POW"
8. Pet Shop Boys, "Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money)"
9. U.N.K.L.E., "Celestial Annihilation"
10. Radiohead, "A Punch Up at a Wedding (No No No No No No No No)"
Put your own Random Tens and/or random free-association streams of consciousness in the comments.