Right, like you care.
Sorry if I seem cranky this morning -- I was awakened at about 4:30 in the morning by Jenna pacing back and forth on my bed like a methhead. So I put her down on the floor, figuring she'd go into her crate and call it a night. But a few minutes later I heard her making some funny noises, and I got up to find that she had pissed, shat, and vomited on the floor. Yahtzee! Suffice to say that after hitting for the cycle in this fashion, she wasn't allowed back up into the bed.
Anyway. Enough with the bodily functions.
1. Joy Division, "Love Will Tear Us Apart"
2. 3rd Bass, "Brooklyn-Queens"
3. Scritti Politti, "A Better Way"
4. Cornershop, "Brimful of Asha"
5. David Bowie, "Hallo Spaceboy"
6. Beck, "Sexx Laws"
7. R.E.M., "Star Me Kitten" (demo version)
8. DJ Shadow, "Changeling"
9. DJ Shadow, "Six Days"
10. Beck, "Satan Gave Me a Taco"
As always, feel free to drop your own in the comments, with the full knowledge that anyone whose 10 contains either "My Humps" or "Hollaback Girl" will be mocked mercilessly well into 2006.