Thursday, March 22

The Two Jennas: A story that starts out like it's going to be awesome, but then isn't.

So just now I was taking Jenna for a walk on my lunch break, and we walked by Chez Fon Fon like we always do. And who comes out of the door while we're standing there, having I guess just finished her lunch? None other than Jenna Bush. I shit you not.

Jenna Bush said, "What a cute dog," and then left with a woman whom I'm guessing was her agent. By the time the whole thing fully registered in my brain, they were crossing the street.

Dude, I told you it would turn out not to be an awesome story.

Jenna (the dog) comments:

My dad is so lame. There we are, one of the First Daughters is standing right there, we've got a perfect intro -- all he had to do was yell "Jenna, sit" or something, and at the very least it's a conversation starter. But no, dumbass locks up and there goes my chance to meet a celebrity. What a dingus.



Go away. Just go. I can't even look at you right now.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't worry, Jenna (the dog) will forgive you, the moment you offer a treat, a beer, or just a bit of tug-o-war. Kisses will come your way! Slobber, slobber...

Anonymous said...

To have possibly bedded one of the First Daughters and then blog about it...that would totally win you a blogging award.

Don't worry, though. I locked up in front of Champ Bailey at a Coke machine in Leconte one time. Happens to the best of us.

Anonymous said...

I thought Jenna Bush was in Panama working on her book she hopes will rival The Diary of Anne Frank.

Anonymous said...

But assuming it was her, and you certainly have no reason to lie, for a moment you were in a conversation with her, which is a relationship albeit a brief one. When she turned and walked away without you having a chance to say anything clearly she earned a spot on your dump map! That's something to tell the grand kids!

Lulucarrot said...

Did you name Jenna the pup after Jenna Bush or was it just coincidence? Either way it is still a pretty good story.

Anonymous said...

Maybe it was just as well. You have no doubt raised Jenna the Dog as a good little Democrat. Who knows what she would have done in that situation. With a full bladder, no doubt.

Universal Remonster said...

I've trained my pets to attack any likeness of a member of the Bush family... so I'm glad you've taught Jenna more discipline.