Tomorrow is my second annual Christmas/Festivus holiday celebration here in the B-hizzy, and before you ask, yes, we do have an aluminum pole (I find tinsel distracting), and yes there will be an Airing of the Grievances. I can't promise the Feats of Strength, but who knows, with enough liquor -- and there will be enough -- anything is possible.
Anyway, with holiday cheer in the air, here's the Ten:
1. Sting, "When the Angels Fall"
1. The Farm, "Groovy Train"
3. Eurythmics, "Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This)"
4. The Dust Brothers, "Finding the Bomb"
5. The Stranglers, "Peaches"
6. Adam Sandler, "Tollbooth Willie"
7. R.E.M., "It's the End of the World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine)"
8. Fatboy Slim, "Sho Nuff"
9. A-ha, "The Living Daylights"
10. Groove Armada, "If Everybody Looked the Same"
Feel free to put your own Ten -- and air your own grievances -- in the comments.