Wednesday, May 6

My favorite trenchcoat ever.

I've been one lazy-ass blogger lately, and that laziness is going to have to continue for just a few more hours, but in the meantime I wanted to share with you something that arrived in my mailbox this afternoon:



I'm going to go ahead and declare this the hottest cover of any magazine ever published -- and yes, I'm including Playboy, Penthouse, Cosmopolitan, Vanity Fair, and The Economist in that discussion. I mean, if you can think of any better ones, feel free to share, but until then I stand by my statement.

A little background info, on the off chance that you needed any, here.

5 comments:

Josh M. said...

Yeah, whatever, she's crazy now - but Britney had a legendary run on Rolling Stone covers about a decade ago. Unmatched.

Universal Remonster said...

Megan Fox had a pretty rad Esquire cover recently... and I'm not even a huge fan of hers. But that is... well, awesome.

Kevin said...

What about that Anniston cover with just the tie.

Joshua said...

please tell me you don't pay money to receive Esquire.

Unknown said...

The fact that douche-B.A.G. (Brian Austin Green) is getting under that coat does diminish it a bit, as does the fact that she thought he wasn't creepy when they met when she was 18 and he 30. He evidently liked her "mind", what a mental midget.

Still love her.