Sorry, no +5 this week, not that I think any of you were actually pining for that. This week has been busy as hell in both the blogging, personal, and actual-day-job areas, and a few things had to get tossed by the wayside; I didn't even do the picks column for Dr. Saturday this week, I dumped that shit on Lou Holtz. Fortunately Dr. Lou didn't disappoint me.
But anyway, let's put the new replacement iPod through its paces and see what it comes up with to embarrass me . . .
1. Pet Shop Boys, "Go West"
2. Depeche Mode, "Walking in My Shoes"
3. Outkast, "Bombs Over Baghdad"
4. Leftfield and Afrika Bambaataa, "Afrika Shox"
5. Pet Shop Boys, "Was It Worth It?" (12" mix)
6. Van Halen, "Jump"
7. Cee-Lo, "I'll Be Around"
8. Elton John and Kiki Dee, "Don't Go Breaking My Heart"
9. Beck, "No Money No Honey"
10. Living Colour, "Glamour Boys"
Your Random Tens go in the comments, along with any insults you'd like to send my way for being a lazy slack-ass blogger.