Friday, October 19

Berfday Bostonblogging.

Monday night I was walking Jenna through my neighborhood and there were a bunch of student photographers from Samford University taking pictures for some kind of project they were working on. And as we walked by McNolia's on 11th Avenue, one of them asked if I would let Jenna be in one of the pictures. I said sure, and after getting her to sit and stay for more than five seconds at a time -- no small feat, you understand -- this is one of the photos that resulted:


(Photo courtesy of David Shirk, Unplugged Photography.)

I'm putting it up today because this is Jenna's third birthday -- yup, she's old enough to drink now (though that never stopped her before).







More pictures almost certain to follow . . . but no party hats. I think she suffered enough last year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice...

great pictures! I especially like the one with the gal in the blue jeans. And of course jenna (happy birthday) looks good too. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jenna! Is that drink shaken or stirred?

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jenna! I had a birthday last week and am now 8 in dog years! (which isn't as much fun as I would have thought...)

Anonymous said...

I don't subscribe to karma, but you lost a pageant girl while you had the dog last week, but um... hello, the girl in the photo isn't half bad. Anything there?

jonathantu said...

That dog has licked my face. Does that mean it's my birthday by proxy?