Monday, November 27

Now I get my gloat on.

Since I didn't get the chance to do nearly as much trash-talking as I wanted to do this past week (due to the technical difficulties mentioned in the previous post), I kind of have to get it all out of my system now. My apologies to anyone whom this offends, but . . . I decided to go back to the well of one of my favorite Web sites.







And my personal favorite, actually the first one I made:



You can make your own here. They don't all have to be as tasteless as mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...I need some assistance. Though I usually consider myself somewhat of a quick study, I'll be damned if I can decipher the "PWN3D" thing.

Anonymous said...

I've gotta quit reading this Blog during class, or I'll get myself in trouble from laughing out loud. The last one was great. Any chance you could make that big enough to be used as a wallpaper?

Astronaut Mike Dexter said...

"PWN3D" is computer-geek-speak/write for "owned" -- my understanding is that it got started when someone tried to type "owned" too fast and it came out "pwn3d."

I thought about making the header for the poster say "PWN3RSHIP," but that might be too obscure.

Jmac said...

Really? This truly answers a riddle for me that I was too sheepish to inquire about. I always thought it meant 'pawned' but had absolutely no idea what that meant either ...

So it's quite possible I'm an idiot.

Anonymous said...

Spend 5 minutes playing Halo online, then you'll get it.