Wednesday, May 24

So I have a new favorite Web site . . .

UPDATE: Some new ones added at the bottom.

Paul Westerdawg is going to regret ever having linked to MotivationalBuck.com, the Web site where you can make your own "Successories"-style posters for motivational purposes -- or non-motivational, as it were. And in my hands, it certainly were. I put together a collection for all the college football fans out there, and by "all" I of course mean "mostly the ones who root for Georgia":





Those two are going to be very popular amongst friends of the Clausen family, I'm sure, but I've got some for the Techies out there, too:





And, finally, for Auburn:



Don't worry, non-football-fans, I've got a couple for y'all, too.



Last one's inspired by one of Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts:



(I've got one more with Bush, though it's a little blue.)

Three more for the sports fans:





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great work sir. Out-freakin-standing.

Anonymous said...

You'd be a whole lot better if you just stuck to sports. You do good work there.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but you do great work at politics...

Kanu said...

Doug-

Anon is clearly baked. Your political work is top notch, as are the GWB posters above. Keep up the good work.

Fran / Blue Gal said...

Oh no, I'm lovin' the blue one. Be sendin' you a hat tip. On vay cay in Wash. state till August. You almost make me miss Bham, doll. Will be ready for drinking liberally then, tho.

Anonymous said...

God, I hope you did not go to Georgia. You embarrass my school. Having opposing political views is one thing. Having a complete disrespectful contempt for the man is another. Politics is a corrupt business that runs through both parties and every politician. Now come down from your high seat and place some blame on the system and stop repeating the bullshit rhetoric you get every weekday at 11pm on Comedy Central. And go, ye Dawgs of Athens.