Tuesday, May 23

Dead ringers.

Just for poops and giggles, I took the picture of my sister, Kyle King, and me that Kyle's cousin took at our G-Day tailgate and ran it through the face-recognition thing that EDSBS and Burnt Orange Nation mentioned the other day. I didn't know it could do multiple faces at once, but here's its analysis of the three of us:



Click on that picture to get the full-screen version and you see that Ann is Audrey Tautou, currently boring the pants off people with Tom Hanks in "The Da Vinci Code" but a talented actress nonetheless; Kyle is another foreign actor, Gael García Bernal, who has appeared in such excellent films as "Amores Perros" and "Y Tu Mamá También."

But that middle person -- Yours Truly -- is none other than Elle Macpherson. So evidently that computer program looked through its entire database of famous people and decided the one I looked most like is this:



At best, a tenuous comparison. Still, it's nice to feel pretty.

And I have been told I have a sweet ass.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Kyle looks like Bill Gates!

Tony said...

Coem to think of it, I can kind of see the resemblence.
Tony.

Kevin said...

If I had boobs, I'd never get anything done.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I was told I look like Matt Dillon, Nicole Kidman, and Avril Lavigne. Shocking...