Monday, March 14

I'll have you know, sir, that I am not an attention whore. I merely give sensual attention massages.

It's been one week since I started this blog, two weeks since I removed the feeding tube of the last one. And yet, if the site tracker is any indication, GWBWYPGN?!'s traffic is still kicking this site's ass -- to the tune of 632 hits a day, versus (at the time of this writing) 555 in Hey Jenny Slater's first week of existence. Boy, you people just can't let some things go, can you?

But when I dug deeper into GWBWYPGN?!'s site tracker to try and figure out just what the hell all those people were doing poking around a dead blog, I discovered that, at any given moment, a good 70 percent of that site's visitors may have come looking for nothing more than a picture of Salma Hayek that I used in this installment of GWBWYPGN?!'s ever-popular Hot Democrats feature.

I now reproduce that photo here on Hey Jenny Slater, hoping that people will come here and drive up the hit count instead of doing so over at a blog that isn't even being updated anymore. I don't like to think of this as blogwhoring per se, but rather giving the people what they want.

No, no. You're welcome.


billy pilgrim said...

Hey Doug

Nice picture. That oughta bring in the pervs.

Almost makes up for the lack of Ann Coulter is a Lousy Writer and She Isn't Even That Hot.

oyster said...

"Not that hot"?

Coulter is a hideous scarecrow with a neck apple and man hands.

That pick is hot.