Tuesday, August 1

I didn't actually see it, mind you. I'm just going by what my sister said.



You know what's ironic? In the movie "Mean Girls," Lindsay Lohan played the honest, level-headed, smart girl and Rachel McAdams played the conniving, snooty bitch, but in real life, Rachel McAdams is a source for all that is good and pure in the world, while Lindsay Lohan has turned out to be a total dipshit. Alls I'm saying is, that is way more ironic than rain on your wedding day, or ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

4 comments:

Michael Pigott said...

Like meeting me and then my beautiful wife. Ha. Now the damn song will be stuck in my cabbage for days. Rachel is great but Lohan has a great rack and is more likely to break those puppies out in public. I'm just a simple man. Some say way too simple.

Michael Pigott said...

Plus, if ya listen to the Pet Shop Boys, you've seen Mean Girls. No need for rep repair now, Douglas.

Michael said...

You've seen mean girls and are now quoting Allanis morrisette...

Stay AWAY from the vuh-jet-uh-bulls... they're rotting your brain.

Josh M. said...

"Mean Glris" and Alanis Morrissette are not guilty pleasures. They are SIMPLY PLEASURES to be enjoyed publicly.