Friday, February 24

Friday Random Ten.

Y'all amuse yourselves with this Ten and put your own in the comments while I go try and perfect my technique at Virtual Curling. (Link via Brian at MGoBlog, who, if not quite going to hell, has at least earned himself a few more years in purgatory by coming up with yet another way for me to shirk my work responsibilities.)

Anyway . . .

1. Billy Joel, "Allentown"
2. Richard Cheese, "Only Happy When It Rains"
3. Pet Shop Boys, "I Get Along"
4. Outkast, "The Way You Move"
5. Groove Armada, "Pre 63"
6. Orbital, "Way Out"
7. Underworld, "Shout Twice"
8. 3rd Bass, "Stymie's Theme"
9. DJ Shadow, "Six Days"
10. KRS-One, "A Friend"

And as long as I'm name-checking sports bloggers who have substantially reduced my work productivity -- this cat's "Weekly Weblogger Challenge" is diabolical, yo -- I should point out that fellow Georgia alum T. Kyle King, formerly of Kyle on Football, has moved on up to a deee-luxe apartment in the sky otherwise known as DawgSports.com. All the Bulldog-loving, Auburn-hating, statistically stuffed-to-exploding goodness you've come to know and love, in a slicker, more readable package.

By the way, thanks to everyone who sent get-well wishes re: my granddad. He's doing fine as far as I know.

1 comment:

DAve said...

1) The Rolling Stones, "Always Suffering"
2) Boston, "Something About You"
3) System Of A Down, "Aerials"
4) Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan / Peter Gabriel, "Taboo"
5) Elliott Smith, "King's Crossing"
6) Bukka White, "Strange Place Blues"
7) Mark Mothersbaugh, "Pagoda's Theme"
8) Josh Joplin Group, "Camera One (Live on Letterman)"
9) Alison Krauss & Union Station, "Blue Trail Of Sorrow"
10) Fleetwood Mac, "Gold Dust Woman"