Thanksgiving dinner at my house was awesome, as always, but the best part was that it's become a tradition in our family to have cheese grits -- baked until it's crispy on top -- with Thanksgiving dinner every year. It's gotten to the point where the South American exchange students who have dinner with us every year are taking back stories of these cheese grits to their home countries. I've got people in Birmingham asking me to bring them back some when I go back on Sunday. Before anyone starts pondering the similarities between Alabama and South America, here's the Ten:
1. Ice-T, "6 'N tha Mornin'"
2. 3rd Bass, "Daddy Rich in the Land of 1210"
3. Paolo Conte, "Via Con Me"
4. Röyksopp, "Eple"
5. Richard Cheese, "Rape Me" (a lounge version of the Nirvana song; don't e-mail me)
6. Primal Scream, "Trainspotting"
7. Underworld, "Shudder/King of Snake"
8. Pitchshifter, "Subject to Status"
9. David Holmes, "Reuben's In"
10. Count Basie and Tony Bennett, "With Plenty of Money and You"
Yours go in the comments, along with any highlights of your respective Thanksgiving dinners. Bonus points if you managed to snag a turducken for your holiday feast.