OK, not game of the century, really, but certainly game of the year if you're a Georgia fan. Beat Auburn and, unless we somehow find a way to lose to Kentucky (which even Ray Goff only did once), it's off to the SEC Championship game. Lose, and we get to sit at home and root against Florida. Not that I don't do that a lot anyway, but . . . well, let's just say the first one would be a lot more fun.
Here be the Ten:
1. Cake, "Shut the Fuck Up"
2. Pet Shop Boys, "Break 4 Love" (UK radio mix)
3. Oasis, "Wonderwall"
4. Patton Oswalt, "Steak"
5. Beck, "E-Pro"
6. Paolo Conte, "Via Con Me"
7. Orbital, "I Don't Know You People"
8. Moby, "In This World"
9. Primal Scream, "If They Move, Kill 'Em"
10. James Brown, "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine)"
Now, if that's not an awesome way to end a Friday Random Ten, maybe YOU tell me what is, smart guy. As always, yours go in the comments . . .