Tuesday, December 25

In the spirit of giving . . .

I know I probably gave you the impression that it's all about me this Christmas, but no, it isn't -- it's all about me the other 364 days of the year. On Christmas, it's about Jesus, our Lord and savior come to earth, and it's about all of you. I appreciate the literally tens of readers who come to this blog on the regular basis, and though, like the little drummer boy, I have no gift to give, I do have one thing: Hey Jenny Slater's annual salute to the most underrated costume out there, the sexy Santa costume.

We begin, as has become our custom, with Alessandra Ambrosio.




And continue with America's greatest cheer squad, the Washington Redskins cheerleaders.


As well as this unnamed Tampa Bay Buccaneer.


And what the hell, one more Alessandra for the road.

Veselé vianoce, schmucks! Be good to one another.

1 comment:

beast in 'bama said...

Is that...NO! It couldn't be Sheri Shula, could it?