So we all now know that Terrell Owens did not, in fact, attempt suicide on Wednesday (probably), but did any of y'all hear the comment from his publicist at the press conference later on?
"Terrell has 25 million reasons why he should be alive."
So basically, T.O., your publicist just got up in front of a boatload of people and said money is pretty much all you've got left to live for. Not that some of us didn't think that already, but your publicist, T.O., she is not good.
Anyway, since T.O. apparently isn't suicidal after all, is it OK to start calling him a douche again? Get back to me on that one.
1. James Brown, "Get Up (I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine")
2. Thievery Corporation, "Universal Highness"
3. The Clash, "Train in Vain"
4. Supertramp, "Goodbye Stranger"
5. Beck, "Deadweight"
6. The Clash, "Wrong 'Em Boyo"
7. Level 42, "Something About You"
8. Pet Shop Boys, "Miserablism" (Electro mix)
9. Orbital, "Tunnel Vision"
10. Venus Attack Project, "Riviera Paradise"
Your Random Ten, and/or reasons to live, are welcome in the comments.